• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM Honda Civic EP3 Type R

So here is my new car, a 2003 JDM Civic Type R with 89,000 KM. It already has pretty much everything I would do to it;
Full Buddyclub exhaust
Tein Super Street coilovers
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels
Titanium wheel nuts
Lightened flywheel
Paddle Clutch
Skunk2 weighted gear knob
ITG Maxogen air filter
Carbon inlet and coil covers
Kpro ECU
Urethane engine mounts

Needs a new l/h/f wheel bearing, r/h/f top mount, r/h/f bump stop and dust boot, driveshaft seals, exhaust springs, cam cover gasket, oil and filter change and front discs and pads.

28cijva.jpg

2yo1yqu.jpg

67866d.jpg

4h9raf.jpg

Obligatory JDM flare.
2m4x1nb.jpg

2ptnciu.jpg

Parts to be fitted.
125kxah.jpg

Cheers mate, I like to look after my cars. I've now got all the parts so should be fixed one day this week. :)

The Civic is replacing my Fiesta, had it for 5 years and it changed quite a bit! Up until I put it back to standard to sell it the spec was; Jenvey ITB's, ShawSpeed SS4 cams, Omex 600 ECU, ShawSpeed lightened flywheel, Piper exhaust, AP coilovers, Ford Racing Ka wheels, Ford Racing Puma front seats with rears retrimmed to match, fully poly bushed and quite a few OEM+ parts.
2a62xeh.jpg

a4wscj.jpg

bf3x2q.jpg

Also have a Daihatsu Charade GTti, which is currently fully stripped ready for bodywork repairs, weld in roll cage and respray and is going to be my track car.
img0365wy.jpg

img0356c.jpg

27y1szm.jpg

Back