• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jdm recaros

Do you mean the premiere Recaros or the all red ones that were in the anniversary edition and JDM models? like the Integra DC5?

They are pretty rare so its the usual places like internet forums or eBay

All red ones i just missed out on some the other day proper gutted and went for good price£500

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

All red ones i just missed out on some the other day proper gutted and went for good price£500

Yeah that was a good price.

You don't see them often not really being available over here apart from in the anniversary edition, and only 300 cars were made.

The only thing you could do is try some importers that could possibly get some from Japan but I would imagine them to be a bit higher than the £500 you just missed out on

Its goin to be hard to get some at that price again the black and red rrcaros are ok but prefer the red ones god dame just wish could of had them ones for 500

I see them on ebay but didnt look as good as the ones i missed out on and they got part missing off one of the seats too think i will look on jap performance see what they are like have you got anything off of them before?

You can get brand new Recaro Speeds for £495 each. That's what I done in my EP3.

Works out a little more expensive but the feeling of brand new bolsters gave me a semi.

I see them on ebay but didnt look as good as the ones i missed out on and they got part missing off one of the seats too think i will look on jap performance see what they are like have you got anything off of them before?

Make an offer of the same ;)

The handle that is missing can be easily bought for not much money :D

I see them ones mate got part missin off one seat and got collect them to hes from middlesborough bit far to go as i live in southampton

The handle is less than £7 to buy and there's one in each side so it's not like it's unuseable. You have to travel if you want rare parts. I've done long trips in the past. He does say you can have paisley freight collect them. £32.50 for 2 front car seats to be delivered is a bargain.

You can get brand new Recaro Speeds for £495 each. That's what I done in my EP3.

Works out a little more expensive but the feeling of brand new bolsters gave me a semi.

Allen_ how did u fit those seats into your honda and so u have any more pictures of them u could send they look lush those seats

Back