• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jdm recaros

We'll the jdm facelift ep3 comes with black and red seats

Very true, it does.

BVd4hBgCGkKGrHgoH-DcEkJw1bDiBKSnj37.jpg

BVd5bBWkKGrHgoH-EMEjlLluimHBKSnm30t.jpg

BVd7NwWkKGrHgoH-DsEjlLlweBKSntfKVJ_.jpg

I got a pair like Allen's above but all in red from a integra dc2 I paid £200 for mine, they were a little dirty but no rips or tears

Allen_ how did u fit those seats into your honda and so u have any more pictures of them u could send they look lush those seats

Sorry bud. Only just seen this.

I fitted them to a set of DC5 rails. They need a little modifying and some spacers though.

I'll have a look see what pictures I have.

I'm looking for some red doorcards and seats also, I was wondering if the fn2 seats fit without a ball ache in the ep3?

You need to fit the EP3 rails to the FN2 seats, which is a cut and weld job. The FN2 seats are also wider, hey do fit but they'll touch the centre tunnel where the handbrake is and the top of the sills.

Sounds like a pig to do, my seats in the ep3 are a bit tatty, which is a bit pants considering the car has only done 50k. Is there any reputable quality upholsterer on here?

Back