• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM Red mats?

i know there discontinued, but anybody know of a dealer/website that can still get these new?! (oh, and the going rate for them these days?)

thanks in advance :cool:

i know there discontinued, but anybody know of a dealer/website that can still get these new?! (oh, and the going rate for them these days?)

thanks in advance :cool:

Doubt you'll get any new, they'll all be second hand, best you can hope for is good as new off eBay now

Why not see if it's easier cost wise to change to 30th Anni/JDM carpet & use UKDM mats?

Why not see if it's easier cost wise to change to 30th Anni/JDM carpet & use UKDM mats?

It probably would be, but wouldn't look as good.

It's been said before, but JDM mats are the absolute business.

If you're prepared to pay £280.

You can have mine for £200. Driver's has never seen a heel. :)

Happy I got mine when I did; last set Funky-Power had. £140 seems a bargain now.

If you're prepared to pay £280.

You can have mine for £200. Driver's has never seen a heel. :)

Happy I got mine when I did; last set Funky-Power had. £140 seems a bargain now.

Even better when I paid £80 new from the dealer in 2003 :lol:

I guess the redeeming factor is that when it comes to selling, these are an investment now, they will have matured and increased in value... Car mats... Madness - LOL

Would love a new set, picked my Prem NHB ctr up today, all its missing is these!
even worse knowing that this time last year, mine i had from new 'sold as in new condition' for around £70

Mine didnt. I bought it used from a dealer and they had nothing but the paper things that wrap round your feet, in the footwells. I might go for these then, although 90 odd quid is still a bit steep they look like a better bet than some of the nasty e-bay ones.

I've got nice red mats in mine. Dealer option I think.

Back