• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

jdm turbo kit, anyone fitted one before?

Can anyone tell me bit more bout the jdm turbo kits?are they any good? has anyone had one fitted before? thanks

Tbh, at that price, and looking at the pictures, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. Turbocharging these engines needs to be done properly with a proven kit, from a proven tuner.

Tbh, at that price, and looking at the pictures, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. Turbocharging these engines needs to be done properly with a proven kit, from a proven tuner.

so could this damage my engine? or would the turbo just break

ebay do not want

mate instead of asking on here why dont you give some reputable tuners a ring, 300 odd knicker wont see you far on a turbo thats going to be reliable enough. more towards 4k fitted. give places like CPL a ring who do their own turbo and although some say different they are still quite highly thought of.

i have a ful greddy turbo kit with an FMIC, which would you guys prefer? the greddy or the rotrex?

which would give out the most power?

Back