• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jdm Type R '02

HOw are things,

My Name is Kenneth im 19 from Ireland just got myself an 02 jdm type r in Championship white,Just thought id drop by.All the info has been great ill try get some pics up over the weekend.

Any other lads from Ireland on this?

thanks

Thanks lads,oh yeah i was laughed of the phone many times before i got it insure finally,anyway loving it big time ill see if i can get some pics up,today.Ordered a new double din dvd for it causenot having irish radio stations is annoying.

MATE!

If i could warrant spending as much as a new car every year on insurance the Championship White JDM would be my choice!

Although for the money the insurance is costing you it might as well have been the Mugen JDM!

No actually wasnt that bad i got it insure for 540 euro fully comp which is suprisely good dont you think

MATE!

If i could warrant spending as much as a new car every year on insurance the Championship White JDM would be my choice!

Although for the money the insurance is costing you it might as well have been the Mugen JDM!

Did'nt turn out to be that much in the end though.:rolleyes: :D

In fact Dohc, thats less than im paying.......so what that's about £340????

Utter bargain:eek: :eek:

I have no idea how you guy's manage to get such cheap insurance. I am 24 with 5 years no claims and am paying £1,300 with no mods.

Whats the deal?

540 euros at 19 on a group 20 car!:eek:

Why is it so cheap to insure cars in Ireland then? I would have thought you would be looking at 4-5 grand over here at that age.

I have no idea how you guy's manage to get such cheap insurance. I am 24 with 5 years no claims and am paying £1,300 with no mods.

Whats the deal?
Bloody hell chap, Im 21 and this is the 1st car insured under my own name, Fully comp, full european roadside recovery and my 21 year old girlfriend as a named driver and it comes to £1300.

Bl00dy hell!

I'm 36 with infinite no claims, inc missus with full protected no claims, [though she had a claim last year] and ours is £450!!!

Only £150xs so not too bad really.

Yours is dead cheap dohc - whats the excess?:eek:

No excess at all,fully comp open drive on any other car i did state that this is company car didn i.i would say its that price aif it was a private policy.

I read somewhere that because its group 17 insurance the premium would start at £350 any way, so in effect the cheapest you could get regardles of no claims age and the such, is about £350, but thats as a normal car, no compnay car limited mileage stuff.

Funny thing insurance:rolleyes: .

:)

i dont no i dont have limited milage and when i switched over on the company insurance they just said thats grand no extra charge so happy days

I have 2 group 20 cars both insured for less than that :confused:

I read somewhere that because its group 17 insurance the premium would start at £350 any way, so in effect the cheapest you could get regardles of no claims age and the such, is about £350, but thats as a normal car, no compnay car limited mileage stuff.

Funny thing insurance:rolleyes: .

:)

Back