• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM type r... best cat back exhaust?

just bought a jdm type r, my old type r i had a magnex cat back but want something different, the previous owner got 4-1 manifold so looking for a good backbox and middle... any ideas best for the jdm model????

whatever happened to everybody one here RAVING about the Spoon N1 system???? the fujitsubo exhaust was around then also....

lol jesus pricey, that wot u got?

Yes, I had to knock back a few Smirnoffs to buy it, but i'm chuffed with it. Previously owned a Spoon b-pipe and N1 which was awesome at first but it's always loud, where as the RM is quiet when you want and sounds fantastic in VTEC combined with a Toda header. They are fairly quiet with a stock manifold so it depends on your future plans.

Everyone got a little older, a little wiser and realised that an exhaust that wakes the dead just isn't cool.

I'm older and wiser and still love my Spoon system. :)

Fujitsubo, Spoon, Mugen, Toda, J's, Feels are all good.

Everyone got a little older, a little wiser and realised that an exhaust that wakes the dead just isn't cool.

Hah, exactly how i feel now after having full Spoon system on my CTR couple of years ago. Getting a DC5 within next month or so and itll be Fujitsubo or Toda catback for meh!

Spoon cat back FTW. Been running it almost 12 months now and I never get tired of it.

[video=youtube;NxD9VP54TtY]old link autoupdated[/video]

i actually laughed at this :)

seriously, my N1 back box isnt that loud in all honesty. Sure there's much quieter exhaust out there but day to day i do not find it a ptoblem at all.

the buddy club ones on the other hand....

i actually laughed at this :)

seriously, my N1 back box isnt that loud in all honesty. Sure there's much quieter exhaust out there but day to day i do not find it a ptoblem at all.

the buddy club ones on the other hand....

The N1 backbox isn't loud, but combine it with a B-pipe and a manifold and it starts to get pretty loud.

Back