• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

jdm wind deflectors

hi guys im new here but have been lurking for a while :)
I bought a set of climair black wind deflectors (special order from Germany) which have been on the car for 4 days but I have my heart set on genuine jdm ones. my question since I will be selling the climair ones is are they really worth the extra money?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
For looks, that depends on how much money you have spare and how much you want them. Only you can answer that.

For actual functionality, the Climairs will work just as well and won't fall off with the windows down at speed.

thanks for the reply. So the jdm ones have been known to fall off before then? I have read that the jdm ones can be a pain to fit if you use the clips? also do they go into the window channels at all or rest on the outside, except for the clips?

thanks

JDM ones sit on the outside. Yes they've been known to come off at speed.

I had JDM ones on my Ctr and they were prefect stuck like **** to a blanket and didn't look like they were showing any sign of falling off. Look far better than the other makes to I thought.

Back