• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jebus EP3

Hi everyone, heres my ep3

speclist by now:
- J's racing 60rr ti catback
- Tegiwa header
- gruppe m airbox
- tegiwa engine damper
- innovative 75a enginemounts
- j's racing rear strutbar
- carbon fiber hood
- spoon gearknob
- tein flex coilovers + EDFC

it's been on the dyno and had 213hp, next year hondata, throttle body and rbc going on:p

still a lot to come :D
Next ups are mugen grill, mugen front lip, fog lights and some other stuff is going on this winter

(btw sorry for my bad english :p)
grtz!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, EDFC too. :cool:

You'll notice a big gain when you get it remapped with the Hondata, these cars don't respond that well to race headers on the standard map.

It's bein a while since i posted something here, i got some updates and winterworks done on the ep3. Still not done yet but not in a hurry because of the bad weather here :)

Got me some rota grids in white but they are going to be painted blue, i did one myself to check the colour

Orange sidemarkers

Genuine spoon windshieldbanner

Mugen Style front lip

Benen towhook

Qsp steering wheel and tegiwa brakestopper

Oem usdm bumperlights

Then for the winterworks costumised my headlights

next to the oem

And for the rest i'm cleaning up my enginebay, respraying some rusty things...

their are still some updates on the way but you'll see them when they get here
grtz

Made Some progress by now, the bumper and lip are at the painter for the moment and i decided to strip the interior and paint it in a different color :D
I'm hoping to have it on the streets again by the end of april :)
Here are some pics:

With the lip and foglights
7A3F2740-110A-48B1-BAEE-55566418E868_zpssvpiupl0.jpg

usdm bumperlights installed:
8BA2C9B0-080A-4A53-AFC6-7D5ACF6063BB_zpsdaj1ikd1.jpg

enginebay cleaned:
EDB9B19E-613C-4E70-A254-A4BB7AC9014C_zpswhycwjod.jpg

C6EC2684-78CB-4AC1-9495-9602844B6EB7_zpsqdeyqbjy.jpg

and preparing the interior for paint
2415148B-DE12-4020-8047-09CEA3806550_zpsoeohofjh.jpg

thats it for now :)
Grtz

I'm thinking about matte white, but i'm not quit sure.
in the future i'm thinking about respraying the car exterior also so i need a neutral colour that pretty much go's with everything.

Hi, sorry if I am asking an obvious question here

just bought a cosmic ep3 and would like a set of these in bronze, planning a 35mm drop what size wheels and tyres would I need for these to fit nicely?

will I need spacers?

they will look awesome in blue

Mine are the oem size so it's 17" and 7,5 wide et35, if i'm not wrong
I gues that will fit nicely, it's a matter of taste, i find 18" to big on a ep.

Little update here, last saturday my interior was put in basecoat and the painter brought my bumper back
and this friday my interior is getting painted in matte white. I also recieved an email that my genuine mugen grill will arive at the end of this month after 6 months waiting... I also bought a j's racing c-pillarbar from tarmacnymph, i hope he will be shipping soon. Then by the beginning of next month back on the road again :) Here are some pics

It's bein a while that i posted something up here, the ep3 is back on the road again :)
But les talking more pictures!

Car is looking great! I love a preface mugen front end. I really like the wheels too, blue is the best colour against NHB, but then, I am biased.

How long did it take you to prepare the interior for paint? I really need to get mine done at some point soon, been putting it off for months. The white looks good, very racecar.

Thx man :D

Normally painting the interior isn't that big of a deal but the previous owner painted it with something they put on the bodom of a car against rust, don't know the name in english sorry for this :confused: and i had a lot of work sanding it of but normaly if your handy it's a two day job. On some points its a sh*tty job but at the end it was all worth the bleeding fingers :lol:

Back