• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbo's Civic number 3 - My FK2 1.8 (family edition)

After recently selling the god awful PT cruiser :oops: we aquired for nothing ££:lol:

It has been replaced with a 57 plate Black 1.8 civic ES (pictures to follow shortly)

Two black civic's and im happy. The ep3 will not be going anywhere and will still be my daily!

All in great condition, done 82k miles with the most service history I have ever seen.

There are no plans to modify power/handling as it is going to be used as the family car.

Brake pads will be upgraded, it came with decent tyres all fairly new.

Cosmetically I will modify it slightly but no Type R rep - no thank you.

Plans for:

Gear knob (I have the OEM one from my ep3)
Gear Gaitor
Painting calipers silver or black (opinions appreciated, but think im swaying towards the more subtle black)
New mats
Sport Grill as I find the whole "lights" right across the front a little weird/ugly
Aux connection
Front speaker upgrades
Possibly colour code silver fuel cover
Subtle tinting - if anyone can post a link to the tinted perspex strip that sits in the bottom of the rear window, that would be great, cant seem to find them now.

I'm struggling to find the right AUX connections to buy for OEM stereo. :confused:

Can you get Iphone connections to stereo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back