• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jonesy's Milano RED EP3

Hi guys

Bought my baby over 3 years ago totally standard

Now looking like this...

And current spec is as follows
Full respray in Milano Red
Tegiwa M with silicone elbow and unsilenced 2.5 inch centre pipe with genuine spoon backbox remapped @ tdi North with hondata k100.
Lowered 30mm on ABP eibach springs with eibach camber bolts and eibach rear camber arms with fast road setup @ grinspeed
Evo 8 enkie wheels with smoothed and stickered centre caps sprayed in honda volcano grey.
Grooved front discs with ferodo ds2500 pads
HEL braided lines
6k HID's
Genuine skunk2 Lower Control Arms
Beaks tie bar
Genuine Skunk2 gearnob
Freshly refurbished wrinkle black rocker cover and de covered.
Quaiffe Lsd
Engine mount inserts

Probably things iv missed but will add more :)

Future plans of 3' silenced catback with a dc sports manifold which I already have.
Fit skunk2 pro series inlet manifold with thermal intake and tb gaskets.
Adjust the remap to suit and hopefully crack 250bhp

Few more older pics, this is the problem starting a thread far too late.. :)

And one of the inlet mani and gaskets

Going to get a price on 3' exhaust saturday and get booked in :)

Looks very nice mate, Milano red's always look epic if looked after and I can tell you keep that paint polished. What bhp did you get from your remap with those mods?

Very nice. :smt023
Thanks loxy :) much appreciated :)
Looks very nice mate, Milano red's always look epic if looked after and I can tell you keep that paint polished. What bhp did you get from your remap with those mods?
Thanks man :) yes paintwork is cared for beyond belief!! Made 230bhp after tuning, hopefully get these few bits on and mapped up again in the next month or so :)

Got my 3' true bent exhaust :) . Also booked tdi mapping On Tuesday
icon_e_smile.gif
excited
icon_e_smile.gif
fitting bits this weekend
icon_e_smile.gif

Everything all fitted with no problems :) all ready to go :) just driving home below 3k and half throttle car feels awesome can't wait to see what it's like mapped and be able to give it abit

Hi mate absolutly love the look and how subtle the mods are but effective, with the suspension set up and enekis do you get any rubbing at all, or did you have to modify the arch lip

Hi mate absolutly love the look and how subtle the mods are but effective, with the suspension set up and enekis do you get any rubbing at all, or did you have to modify the arch lip

I think i saw this at Oulten park also for the Javelin track day a couple of weeks ago.

Thankyou mate mean a lot :)
no rubbing or anything with 205/45/17's but rear arches would need rolling if/when wider tyres go on.

Yeah ah was only there watching but was parked up and rather dirty :(

also had the map tweeks at tdi North and made 244bhp and 176ftlbs, paul did explain about the map and even though I didn't hit 250, it feels bloody good :) the manifold seems to be holding it back right at top end, but he said toda/tegiwa is the only thing going to sort that out. Feels much better :)

Back