• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Josh's Milano Red EP3

Hi all, i'm brand new to CTR ownership and have just picked up my first Type R. The bodywork is in excellent condition, has some very tasteful and not over the top modifications (Eibach lowering springs, Cat-back exhaust, Intake, Black alloys and windows, Short shifter, Beams bar) and sitting on 84k miles. It has also not long had the valve clearances done. I'm very happy with it so far and would welcome any feedback on what people like/dislike about it.
Thanks.
IMG_4831.JPGIMG_4834.JPGIMG_4833.JPGIMG_4832.JPG

Hi all, i'm brand new to CTR ownership and have just picked up my first Type R. The bodywork is in excellent condition, has some very tasteful and not over the top modifications (Eibach lowering springs, Cat-back exhaust, Intake, Black alloys and windows, Short shifter, Beams bar) and sitting on 84k miles. It has also not long had the valve clearances done. I'm very happy with it so far and would welcome any feedback on what people like/dislike about it.
Thanks.
View attachment 19035View attachment 19036View attachment 19037View attachment 19038
Welcome. Looks a nice example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, i forgot to mention this car has the bucket seats from the FN2. Personally i really like this upgrade as these seats hold me really well. However, i'm sure for many the ep3 seats are prefered. :p

IMG_4915 (1).JPG

Really does stand out in the sun you're right! :D Was the DC2 sprayed Milano Red? That wasn't a factory colour was it?

Also, i forgot to mention this car has the bucket seats from the FN2. Personally i really like this upgrade as these seats hold me really well. However, i'm sure for many the ep3 seats are prefered. :p

View attachment 19043

The DC2 was MR yes, and it is a factory colour :)

cache.php

And those seats are awesome! I actually prefer them to the Premier ones. How easy are they to fit, I found some mint examples for £350 for the set!

The DC2 was MR yes, and it is a factory colour :)

cache.php

And those seats are awesome! I actually prefer them to the Premier ones. How easy are they to fit, I found some mint examples for £350 for the set!

That dc2 is a beauty :D

The FN2 seats were fitted by the previous owner so I'm not 100% how hard it is, however I believe the bracket needs modification as it's not a direct fit. I think there are a couple of threads about it on this forum and other civic forums that might be of help

Back