• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

jrsc McPremier Update Pg 5 New Rims

I should never have sold the black one.:( Bad mistake.

If Carl can't sort you out Part 2 of that vid i have it on my computer and can probably upload it somewhere for you.:cool:

Thats a great vid Sam, thanks for posting that up.:cool:

There is also the Tamworth Mega meet video that Dappa made. Not sure if thats hosted or not?

I should never have sold the black one.:( Bad mistake.

If Carl can't sort you out Part 2 of that vid i have it on my computer and can probably upload it somewhere for you.:cool:

The black one was my inspiration :cool: I wish i was coming to the meet today you had the clio at the one i come to in Feb. Love the new car!!!

Looks fab mate. It's even better getting a car from a fellow forum member. You know it's been treated well.

Hopefully we will see this at JAE. :twisted:

Second time I have seen a Milano with black on it.

Looks the tits mate, Milano was my first choice but not being able to find the one I wanted hamperd my choice.

Top car, Wam even let you keep his plate :eek:.

Hi Julian I pmed N77 hes not got back to me any chance you could post that vid, If not no worries

saw your link on mcr vtec forum did you used to have an fd2 why did you get rid of that as im thinking of swapping my ep3 for one next year :confused:

oh and just out of interest which brakes do you prefere the stoptechs or your old spoon ones :D

Looks fab mate. It's even better getting a car from a fellow forum member. You know it's been treated well.

Hopefully we will see this at JAE. :twisted:

Thanks mate, i will do my best to make JAE this year.:cool:

Top car, Wam even let you keep his plate

Yep he did, very good of him. Looks good on the car i think.:)

Hi Julian I pmed N77 hes not got back to me any chance you could post that vid, If not no worries

saw your link on mcr vtec forum did you used to have an fd2 why did you get rid of that as im thinking of swapping my ep3 for one next year :confused:

oh and just out of interest which brakes do you prefere the stoptechs or your old spoon ones

Yes mate, no probs i will try and upload it for you.
I did indeed have an FD2, you will love it mate they are awesome, i sold mine due to being made redundant and not using it much.
Stoptechs or Spoons, Stoptechs edge it for me but Spoons still get the job done just not quite aswell. I really am impressed with these brakes you can give them absoloute death and they don't fade and nearly put you through the windscreen if you stamp on them hard enough.:twisted:

jrsc is good mate, plenty of power and it fits in well under the bonnet.:D

Quite thirsty though and has to be run on v power.:evil::lol:

my friend is thinking of forced induction on his s2000, initially he was looking turbo route but since talking with the guys at TDI south i think he will be going the supercharger route with a jrsc because of the quality of these kits and the constant power they make

Back