• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jrsc question

With the weather warming up will i lose any power from my charger ??? if so what can i do to help the heat build up

With that much power I doubt you would notice the difference. However when I had my JRSC on, I had the Buddy Club bonnet fitted, and the vent did a great job of getting the hot air out. Just sitting at a junction say, the heat escaping was clearly visible through the vent.

Lookes cool as well :D

Other than that, you could look into fitting a charge cooler. Not cheap mind.

He should already have that gasket as part of the JRSC/hondata package.

Thanks for that as G said I already have the hondata gasket . I have a plain carbon bonnet on order at the mo I should have gone for the buddy club to let out some of the heat.

Thanks Sam

glad someone put info up on the C02 spray. Has anyone tried this method and does it work basically.

i was looking at the water/methanol spary but i heard its not to good on the JRSC (roots) system.

Back