• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JRSC - Unit Price?

Cheapest unit cost ive found for the JRSC is 1350...
4psi unit, everything but injectors..

Does anyone know of if its cheaper anywhere else?

Most of the main UK dealers will over it at a similair price and i guess they offer a package with injectors etc...

HASNIC said:
Most of the main UK dealers will over it at a similair price and i guess they offer a package with injectors etc...

System R the only tuner who will install? Dont fancy going to CPL!!!

Alex Gosney said:
HASNIC said:

System R the only tuner who will install? Dont fancy going to CPL!!!

System-R and i think B-Factory will install aswell but i would go to System-R every time fella :wink:

is that £1350 including vat Alex?

I think injectors 550's/650's are around £250.
That seems like a damn good price! :shock:

£1350 and no girlfriend - I'll take 2 of the feckers.

:lol: :lol:

Alex Gosney said:
Cheapest unit cost ive found for the JRSC is 1350...
4psi unit, everything but injectors..

Does anyone know of if its cheaper anywhere else?

Do you have the Hondata Kpro already?

I think the cheapest ive seen it was £1850 with injectors, that was with the 8PSI Boost upgrade!

id buy a jrsc tomorrow if it wasnt for the cost of clutch/flywheel/lsd :(

where did you get them prices from alex?

hovblackctr said:
is that £1350 including vat Alex?

I think injectors 550's/650's are around £250.
That seems like a damn good price! :shock:

4psi kit excluding injectors...

1350 to ur door.

aurora said:
Alex Gosney said:
aurora said:
id buy a jrsc tomorrow if it wasnt for the cost of clutch/flywheel/lsd :(

where did you get them prices from alex?

4psi u should be ok....

is graham running without an uprated clutch+flywheel?

Clutch would be an obvious mod...

but i dont think lsd is neccesary for a 4psi boost? :?: :!: :?:

The kit would be imported.

G still has standard clutch and no lsd as far as I am aware.

I personally would include uprating these anyway as I am doing before I see about anything else.

I use mine on the 1/4 mile and this takes a hell of alot out the clutch, normal driving you would probably be ok but really ragging it and stand still starts etc... then you will see it needing a new one I reckon.

I would go for the 4psi but only if you intend on setting it up properly like G has done. He has really good usable power but its all be tuned correctly

Carl

Bought mine of Ryan (Devils ep3)
Cost me £1050
K'pro fro from Alex (Wheelyking) £700 complete unit though, sold my ecu for £260.
Injectors are £300 from System R.
Fitting around £350 ish.
I know it is an odd way of going about this, but Im the kind of person who spends money like its going out of fashion, and would never save the whole amount to do the conversion so I've done it in sections.

P Reddy said:
Cost me £1050
K'pro fro from Alex (Wheelyking) £700 complete unit though, sold my ecu for £260.
Fitting around £350 ish.
I know it is an odd way of going about this, but Im the kind of person who spends money like its going out of fashion, and would never save the whole amount to do the conversion so I've done it in sections.

Would you be interested in selling the kit?

Alex Gosney said:
P Reddy said:
Cost me £1050
Fitting around £350 ish.

LOL Alex I doubt it :lol:

dotty said:
Alex Gosney said:
P Reddy said:
Cost me £1050
Fitting around £350 ish.

LOL Alex I doubt it :lol:

I need.....

Jesus christ yove been whoring.. look at the amount of tyour posts! :lol:

Back