• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JRSC - Unit Price?

Alex, afterr looking at the figures from Brunters, and seeing how everyones car performed. I would stick as you are engine wise. If you havent done so spend the cash on Brakes, LSD, and suspension. This will get the most out of what you have atm.

I drove Julian car, and the difference between his and mine handeling wise was vast. It just turned and flowed through the corners. Yeah it was quicker than mine but in reall world terms the difference is really only apparent at over legal speeds anyway. I know 4 tenths is a fair bit at the 1/4, but on the street.....

No, more impressive was the way it went round corners, and stopped. Those Spoon brakes are bloody amazing.

Mind you The JRSC at 8 psi do sound mad ;)

GCU Grey Area said:
Alex, afterr looking at the figures from Brunters, and seeing how everyones car performed. I would stick as you are engine wise. If you havent done so spend the cash on Brakes, LSD, and suspension. This will get the most out of what you have atm.

I drove Julian car, and the difference between his and mine handeling wise was vast. It just turned and flowed through the corners. Yeah it was quicker than mine but in reall world terms the difference is really only apparent at over legal speeds anyway. I know 4 tenths is a fair bit at the 1/4, but on the street.....

No, more impressive was the way it went round corners, and stopped. Those Spoon brakes are bloody amazing.

Mind you The JRSC at 8 psi do sound mad ;)

Mmmmmm .... JRSC Is Fun! :!:

Exciting... :lol:

Alex Gosney said:
Mmmmmm .... JRSC Is Fun! :!:

Exciting... :lol:

Yeah especially when its white, S/C'd and sideways round the bend :lol: hey Typy ;) :lol:

Carl

I know what you mean Alex, but I rekon your car is already quick. If you do the other bits next. You can then go for a charger at a later date, mated to a car that has the chassis to cope with 8psi easy. Also lets face it no one can see the engine mods, but a nice set of Stop Tech/Endless/Spoon brakes sitting behind those front rims....mmmm mmm

Would have thought with 4psi you would not need to do the clutch & flywheel, lsd. You may get away with it with 9psi depending on your driving style, the lsd help get the power down, but on the road you reach very silly speeds very quickly, since I got it done, its actually slowed my driving down, can't wait to get it on the track though.

My JRSC is still sitting in a big box :cry: :cry: waiting to go on.
hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be able to book it in 8)
Ready for some track action next year.
then suspension, etc.

Back