• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JRSC with no LSD

Would a CTR be driveable (would you be able to use the power) if fitted with a JRSC and no LSD?

In a straight line, yes, but you'll be struggeling big time coming out of corners/booting it off roundabouts.

Obviously wouldn't be as bad as a Turbo'd CTR due to the linear power delivery mate.
But I say it would also depend on how it's been mapped.
LSD would be better.

As said, LSD is a great mod on a standard CTR, put one in a SC'd CTR and you will definatly get a lot more out of the car in the bends.

I sort of see them going together to honest, i'd not consider a SC without one.

But yes it will still drive :lol: .

Well seen a JRSC for about grand and half :D:twisted: but cant afford the extra for a LSD after going to Vegas ATM.

Reddy had a JRSC CTR without LSD, he kept on complaining that he needed one to get the best out of it.

I wouldn't fancy it tbh mate.

Why not buy the charger, keep it on one side until you can afford the lsd and fit it all together.

Also remember brakes and suspension need uprating really to deal with the extra power. Also if you like doing a lot of traffic light grand prix's then an uprated clutch will be in order.

Well the cars been lowered and uprated brakes (grooved disc's, red stuff pads)

Clutch maybe on its way out as its hard to get in gear sometimes.

Would like to put it on one side but I dont think I could.

haha it would be hard i know.

May aswell get a clutch in at the same time as an lsd to save on labour charges though.:)

haha it would be hard i know.

May aswell get a clutch in at the same time as an lsd to save on labour charges though.:)

Well the bill keeps on going up and up :( 1600 for JRSC, 500 for LSD, 400 for clutch.

Think i'm better trading in and getting something new

It all adds up mate, plus fitting, then mapping.:eek:

They do drive well though with a charger, you can surprise quite a few big power cars.:twisted::D

Do it on the cheap pal, TGM told me tht the standard honda clutch's can take up to 300bhp and they said that there better than most uprated clutch's. Why change the clutch if its not dead, fit the charger your self get a map and have some fun, you will soon find out what it will be like on the road.
If its a little sketchy then drive sensiable till you can afford an lsd or get some r888 they would do the trick.

My mate had a charged yaris tsport , though it was only pushing 160bhp It was super light weight and with uprated brakes, wheels and r888's it was faster than type r's and keeping up with STI's. We never got problems with needing lsd's

Last edited by a moderator:
Back