• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JRSC

I know its done to death but............ I would ask on the other forum but dont use it anymore :lol:

What do I need to add one to my stock DC5

Ive got buddy club Spec III cat-bk and an AEM CAI already.

I will get a manifold be it toda/JR/BC/Mugen etc and a Kpro or K100

Do Jackson just sell a kit with the charger and bigger injectors? Anything else needed?

So how much is just the charger kit can I import one?

Final question whats the best PSI to run on standard internal? I was thinking 7psi to be conservitive and Rev limit set to 8k?

Cheers Guys

andyd said:
Ahh so your keeping it now :lol:

Mugen Manifold man!!!

Andy

CSL will come but....... iv decided to enjoy one car for a while rather than chop and change all the time! Im spending bout 1.3k on her this month so need to keep it for a while now lol

I would not use a Mugen mani with the JRSC. Stick with Jackson I Would, as it also gives the option to add race cat.

Lots of folks are running a charger at around 8psi on stock internals. however I have stuck with 4psi which i still feel gives me the best allround compromise between tractability and reliability. I have set my limiter on my shift light to 7.9 as well. Though even when i need to push on i rarely go even this high...

...though i can still hit 8.8 if I need to...

Back