• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JRSC'd CTR with 109k miles

Oh and at the same day in the same conditions I was only 4 tenths behind the 8 psi cars of typy and Hovblack.....

.....and I drive like an old lady Smile. But then Carl was only 1 tenth of a second slower than me, and he just K-pro jackson Mani and GruppM hehe....

Them figures do confuse me, I looked and looked but just dont add up, but like you say the Dyno issue will rage on and on, I fear :(

But Pete, look at it this way, when you are driving your car are thinking of dyno figures....hell no :D

You are going....'wheeeeeeeeee!' with a big grin :D

So if I can arrange the T shirts whos interested lol. just kidding, today was wet and it was poo with soooooooooooo much power, roll on tomorrow.

Anybody getting flame from exhaust like me ????

Liking it a lot (as if you guessed).

But Pete, look at it this way, when you are driving your car are thinking of dyno figures....hell no Very Happy

You are going....'wheeeeeeeeee!' with a big grin Very Happy

LOL you knoe me and I take no notice of Dyno figures whatsoever the only thing that makes me take notice is 1/4 Mile Times as thats a real world idea of speed and BHP

The argument that you may be crap at 1/4 Mile does stand but still your terminal speed will give a very good idea of BHP you actuall have even if you cant launch a car for toffee :)

Tarticus said:
But Pete, look at it this way, when you are driving your car are thinking of dyno figures....hell no Very Happy

LOL you knoe me and I take no notice of Dyno figures whatsoever the only thing that makes me take notice is 1/4 Mile Times as thats a real world idea of speed and BHP

The argument that you may be crap at 1/4 Mile does stand but still your terminal speed will give a very good idea of BHP you actuall have even if you cant launch a car for toffee :)

LOL I'll do it one day, in my simular spec car to Pete. and prob run
a 15 sec quater :lol: I've never launched it hard.

Tarticus said:

And the horse you road in on :p :lol:

Anyway 1/4 is for wuses, anyone can drive in a straight line, hold steering wheel...press accelerator.....the end ;) :D, I just do not like lanching hard so I can save wear n tear, honest guv :p

Anyway 1/4 is for wuses, anyone can drive in a straight line, hold steering wheel...press accelerator.....the end

I really wish it was that easy :) Honest

I think we proved today to a certain extent that the engines may be bloody strong (which is a good point)

But unfortunately the transmission aint so strong :(

Ill stick a full report up tomorrow after rotorstock has finisehd but she we say there were a lot of mechanical breakages in the Transmission area.

Im still up and running and qualified second in the FWD class but qualifying still open tomorrow, some people at TDI North will be burning midnight oil now I think trying to get there Quaife Dog Box Fixed :( and also Guy from CPL has retured from the event due to Transmission problems full report and stuff tomorrow.

Sounds expensive Pete :shock: Yes, I think I will keep mine at low boost for the moment :D. Still convinced that is the best allround set up for the road. As I never noticed any real difference between driving mine and the 8psi cars untill over 70 -80 mph where they do pull mutch harder. Below there it is as much a trade off between traction and power...

Still I will never say never ;)

Back