• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

J's Racing SPL Header

d_1750.jpg

45mm pipe used as primary and with 65mm collect. Design for high hp gains! Coming Soon !!!

t_1224.jpg

Andy

That just doesn't look cool enough now does it? :shock: 8)

Daft question, but would that do away with the CAT? 8)

SpaceMonkey said:
That just doesn't look cool enough now does it? :shock: 8)

all good racce mainfolds do away with the cat, u cant fit them on the 4 - 2- 1 pipes are too long 4 smooth airflow.

SpaceMonkey said:

Yup.

Would be interesting to compare to the Toda. This might give slightly higher HP gains, but slightly lower torque.... Plus J's racing stuff costs silly money. £900 for a catback system, so expect this to cost in excess of £1000. A lot of money to spend on something that may only give another 8 or 9 wbhp over the DC header.

The Keiser said:
could be good.

Wish it was out now to join up to my J's 70RR :roll: which wasn't particularly cheap eirther :D

The 70RR won't fit with that header fella.

The 70RR includes it's own 2-1 pipe, which isn't 'unboltable'. So unless you are handy with a hacksaw jrn then you won't be joining the two togeather.

CTR_Paul said:
The Keiser said:
could be good.

Wish it was out now to join up to my J's 70RR :roll: which wasn't particularly cheap eirther :D

The 70RR won't fit with that header fella.

The 70RR includes it's own 2-1 pipe, which isn't 'unboltable'. So unless you are handy with a hacksaw jrn then you won't be joining the two togeather.

True :oops:

Would be nice though :wink:

Feck me! something other than a bloody TODA !!! :shock:

Looks good, whens this due for release?

Black R said:
Feck me! something other than a bloody TODA !!! :shock:

Looks good, whens this due for release?

That's why I bought the J's, which looks gorgeous in the lesh as well, loud but I'm not doing huge miles so I can live with it.

I'v just checked a TODA and the primaries are 44.5mm, can't imagine .5mm will make a difference. Collector is 60mm on the TODA though. Once you get past the initial stuff NA gains are mostly on the small side.

Back