• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JUM FN2 Type R from Turkey

Thats my ride :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

sign.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.pg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Thats last edited...

025.jpg

Outdoor :
Color Changing (gloss white))
Front grill badge
Red fog light covers.
Side decals
black window tint

Motor
Injen Cai Filter
H&R 3cm Springs
J Performance test pipe

Audio System

Alpine IXA 404R / Iphone 3G 16gb /
Rear view camera
Front : Morel Elate 6" Companent
Rear : Morel Dotech MKII Companent
MTX 10" Sub woofer

Audiosystem F4600
Audiosystem F2 500

Stinger SPV44 battery
Stinger SPC5010 capasitor

Last edited by a moderator:
I need that head unit, that's sweet. Car looks great too. Did you get a respray, or a vinyl wrap?

I'd leave the wheels white, or with a chrome lip. Just my preference. :)

Do I spy headlamp washers?!

Nice looking car bud :smt023

Do I spy headlamp washers?!

Nice looking car bud :smt023

Yarp, I have them on mine as well. It seems UKDM FN2's didnt get them until the 09's come out...home I'm right or Neil will kill me.

Nice looking car though...I used to live in Etiler in Istnabul. There were never any roads within the city to open up a CTR though! I used to spend most of my time staring at the back of Toyota Corolla's in the traffic jams!

Yarp, I have them on mine as well. It seems UKDM FN2's didnt get them until the 09's come out...home I'm right or Neil will kill me.

Nice looking car though...I used to live in Etiler in Istnabul. There were never any roads within the city to open up a CTR though! I used to spend most of my time staring at the back of Toyota Corolla's in the traffic jams!

Etiler is one of the most crowded places in Istanbul.

The traffic is a real mess you're right about that , but we have roads to drive this beast ;) In suburbs ofcourse ..

Thank you for all of your nice comments , trying to build little by little , I've got my stock wheels powdercoated , I'll upload new pics as soon as I put 'em on.

Back