• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Jump Pack

Looking for a jump pack that will fit the new battery terminals..

As with my fk2 they are tiny little things that don’t take a regular set of leads.

Anyone have a recommendation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first thing i thought of was

tenor.gif

I have this:

Jump Starter, Annke High 10000mAh 400A Peak Current Car Portable Charger Power Bank Battery Booster, SOS LED Flashlight, Advanced Safety Protection, Multi Usage for Phone/ Tablet and More Charger https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B012SXUK24/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ZQORAbA7H5QQW

Brilliant little thing, is it the sort of thing you’re looking for?

Looks great, better than the beast I have..

Do they fit on the CTR terminals? I actually haven’t checked on the FK8 but the FK2 had stupidly small terminal space, making it impossible to fit the live clamp on a standard set of leads.

When I did get jumped by the AA he had a set of micro clamps???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They fit on the FD2 and DC5 terminal which are small so I’d imagine they would. They are little clips.

I needed mine last Thursday as the Stagea battery was flat. Showed 68% charge but didn't do anything in the end other than just switch itself off. Plugged it into the mains and back to 68%. Think the battery in the pack itself is knackered as its a few years old and the clips are so small that you struggle to get good contact.

Honestly though, that £30 one off Amazon has been a life saver multiple occasions. I’ve jump stared the car at least 5 times on one charge. It’s nice and light too plus has an LED torch on it and a USB charger socket. I wouldn’t be without it and I’d recommend it for any car owner.

Much better shout than the £70/80 I paid for my Super Powerpack back in 2015 haha!

Back