• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just a quick question....

Dynax

The Babysitter
I passed my Test in march 2005...

However my car was insured from December 2004 (as i was a provisional on it).

So, now time has come for renewal its still expensive as i have less than 1 years driving.

I am thinking about changing cars soon (yes, ive changed my mind) but i cant do this until i've got 1 years driving (insurance is cheaper). Is there anyway i can insure my car til march, and then cancel it?

I dont want to wait til next december til i can get another car :cry:

If you are adopting a new insurance company they may well give you a year of NCB as a golden handshake. :wink:

Explain what you want before signing/commiting to a policy and get the best you can from them. 8)

My renewal is december.

But i want to change car in March...So i dont want to take out a policy that drags me in for a whole year if you get me?

I just want to insure my Civic from December to March....Then get a new policy with new car (as insurance is then affordable).

Any idea how i do this? or are all insurance contracts 12 months?

Back