• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just a quickie

I'm about to buy 2 Parada spec 2's for my rear. Should I buy reinforced for the same price as normal. I think reinforced means that you can add a lot more PSI if you load up the car with a lot of weight. I never have much weight in really & if there are no performance benefits I'll just get normal. What am I to choose?

Yeah & you don't drive like a teet in the winter so it doesn't matter. Am I to buy winter tyres & change them for summer rubber in a few months? Who do you think I am Rockerfeller? Not to mention I want the same as what's on the front. Some of us have mortgages to pay for. :p

Toyos are about the same, buy them, much better grip all year round.
I will consider doing that but the odd tyres will annoy me so later on I'll have to get Toyos on the front & keep specs for spares in the shed maybe. :-k
I should have just asked you on MSN. :)

Seriously dude, you will feel the difference with the T1Rs over the Spec 2 gash. I changed over a couple of months ago, never buying Paradas again.

Parada's have always been ok for me as I don't drive like a mong in the wet.

Saying that, I think I will change tyres next time as I try something different. Will probably go for Goodyear Eagle Asymmetric's as they're supposed to pwn the lot.

Parada's have always been ok for me as I don't drive like a mong in the wet.

Saying that, I think I will change tyres next time as I try something different. Will probably go for Goodyear Eagle Asymmetric's as they're supposed to pwn the lot.

I always found the Spec 2's ok, ffs I ran R888's all winter in the DC2:lol:

Back