• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

just a quicky..

Hi everyone

Ive put a deposit down on a type r at the weekend and was just wondering if i had a bargain or not,could you guys tell me what you would price it up at..heres the spec-

-milano facelift,registered 05/04
-good condition all round.
-no a/c or fogs.
-FHSH 55000

Im coming from a leon cupra R,ill let ya know if ive made the right decision in a week or so!

£9k tops. It has no Air con and about 15k over average mileage. Full Honda service history helps but is to be expected as the car is 3 1/2 years old give or take.

£8500! so not a bad deal.
Ive been reading through a lot of old threads- people talking about depreciation. Personally i cant see them dropping to much more as theyve stopped making them and the good 1's will get rarer and rarer.. or is that just wishful thinkin!?

£8500! so not a bad deal.
Ive been reading through a lot of old threads- people talking about depreciation. Personally i cant see them dropping to much more as theyve stopped making them and the good 1's will get rarer and rarer.. or is that just wishful thinkin!?

Wishful thinking on a grand scale mate.

I give you the FN2::cool:

2007hondacivictyper.jpg

Now love it or hate it, it is the current model and therefore people will buy it therefore your car will continue to depreciate at its current rate. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thats the nicest fn2 i have seen yet! The fn2 will lose alot more money than the ep3 in the next few years..

thats the nicest fn2 i have seen yet! The fn2 will lose alot more money than the ep3 in the next few years..

It will look that way due to how much it costs but relatively speaking it won't. About the same as the EP3 lost when it was new.

Thoughts of the EP3 being a "future classic" are someway off the mark. EK9 yes. DC2 yes. EP3, never.

i dont think it will ever be a classic for loads of reasons..
im saying that they will only drop so much. Where as the fn2 will drop loads then level out,as all new cars do. but there will always be a big market out there for the ep3

Back