• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just booked the EP3 in for it's 62.5k service at TGM

Well, Tom was helpful and friendly and they seemed to know their stuff there. :) Saw the new FD2 they were preparing which looked awesome.

Seeing all the Tegs out front made me want one :( Saw what I think was a white/silver DC5 with a different coloured bonnet (carbon?) backing out around 5ish when I arrived to collect my CTR, pretty sure this had a TRO sticker on the window.

If you saw a bearded man staring at your car, that was me. :D

Hi, yes that was me, it is a TRO/Nurburgring sticker from 2011 :)

Oh hai!
Had I had known, I probably would still have stared with my fat trampish appearance peering through your window. :) Good to see someone from here at last. Nice car dude. Think I should go order a sticker for my car so people know I'm a forum member. Which is best the inside sticker or outside sticker, I have a prem with tinted windows.

Outside sticker for you :)

Would have stuck around, but it was too cold, so just made my way back to Basingstoke :)

It's OK, I'll always look at this as my first chance to meet a forum member and he chose to back steadily away from me. My civic is covered in bird **** and stuff that should be on the car in the boot.
I'll no doubt be back there next month or so. :)

Back