• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Just bought a DC2...

Welcome back to Type R ownership mate.
Deffo got to meet up over xmas for a nice drive.
See ya soon.

Get on www.Hondas-on-track .com and get some trackdays booked with us lot. :D:D

I've not done a HOT day in years. I'll head over and see if I can remember my username and password...

Hopefully I'll get on some more UK days although it well end up stored in Germany from April.

See ya over there mate.

HOT have Snetterton in sat 6th march. I'm going .

No can do matey, sods law I'm at Rockingham that day. It's my only booked UK trackday for next year. A few of us are doing Spa on the 2nd April if you fancy it, I can probably arrange a discount too.

Right , see you at Spa then!

This should be a good one. Just don't do what you done last time,
Sideways through En Rouge and then comming to a stop just ain't funny ! hehehe :D

ps : you got email

Last edited by a moderator:
Right

Ferry booked .................. Check :smt023
Spa Trackday booked ..... Check :smt023
Hotel booked ................ Check :smt023

Can I got now please !!!!!!! :D:D:D[-o<:woot:

hehe

My trackday was cancelled tomorrow so have £119 credit with Circuit Days so Spa just got £119 cheaper in my head :lol:

I've not done a HOT day in years. I'll head over and see if I can remember my username and password...

Hopefully I'll get on some more UK days although it well end up stored in Germany from April.

Did you sort your log on out mister?

Drop me a PM with your potential email addresses and I'll see if I can sort your username out :)

A brief update, 7 months on...

Several thousand track miles later; Rockingham, Silverstone and 130 laps of the Nordschleife with no problems! I'm off to Le Mans next week for another trackday and hopefully another private trackday on the Nordschleife the week after.

The interior is now a little less stock...

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

On track...

rocky4.jpg

DNteg3.jpg

DNteg2.jpg

DNTeg.jpg

ringeaster103.jpg

040710.jpg

I like the last pic Mark.
Thumbs up around the ring is always good :D

Catch up soon mate, have fun at Le Mans.

Back