• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just fitted a SS un-silenced B pipe + OEM back box

Well just got this all done at ABP Motorsport (they were great) but i am not entirely happy with the system to be honest :(
I was expecting it loud and raspy but its fairly quiet! Can someone please advise the next step i should take to get it loud and raspy as im thinking maybe a Spoon N1 back box? Just dont want to keep throwing money away.

Cheers

N1 and an unsilenced pipe should be loud enough for you, and your neighbours.

In Germany. :lol:

The oem rear box is a pretty effective silencer. The unsilenced b-pipe will make it raspy, almost any aftermarket box will make it louder. The spoon N1 is renowned for being loud, with an unsilenced pipe it will be VERY loud and raspy.

Like bats**t crazy loud.

Why not talk to a custom builder?

I Had the N1 with unsilenced for a month or so, was very loud and got more raspy up the rev range.
As loud as air raid siren though

Unsilenced B-pipe, Spoon N1 and DC sports header if you want loud. Doubt you will get on many tracks though ;)

That will be raspy I fitted an unsilenced supersprint b pipe to oem back box , and it goes raspy give it a couple off days to settle in mine is getting more raspier as days go on
Well just got this all done at ABP Motorsport (they were great) but i am not entirely happy with the system to be honest :(
I was expecting it loud and raspy but its fairly quiet! Can someone please advise the next step i should take to get it loud and raspy as im thinking maybe a Spoon N1 back box? Just dont want to keep throwing money away.

Cheers

I've got OEM box and sportex b pipe. Is quiet at first but seems to get super raspy when warmed up. Defo loud enough for me!

Back