• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

just fitted my supersprint unsilenced centre section , buy one !

The sound is epic absolutely awesome it back fires on downchange and inside cabin sounds are not really effected as I have a tegiwa induction kit and that's all I hear when v-tech kicks in. Would recommened This exhaust to all very pleased with my purchase

Trouble is I can't hear that because the teg takes over but I'm going to get my bro to take a fly bye vid off me tomoz so I can hear it :):)

Awesome. So between you and Evo_works we now have around 600 threads about b-pipes, this is the last one right? ;)

In other news, I bought a b-pipe the other day. Didn't need a thread, just went out and bought it. No foolin'.

what b pipe did u buy
Awesome. So between you and Evo_works we now have around 600 threads about b-pipes, this is the last one right? ;)

In other news, I bought a b-pipe the other day. Didn't need a thread, just went out and bought it. No foolin'.

Neither, both OEM for the foreseeable. I just wanted a little more rasp and easier breathing, not bothered about noise. :)

Back