• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Just got mine

Looks like I've joined the club lads.

2009 FN2 GT with 20k miles from Invicta Honda Tunbridge Wells. Pics:

6y8y5e2u.jpg

ahy8a4yh.jpg

ypuqe5as.jpg

A week into ownership and the clutch pedal is squeaking already. Not good but I'm sure the dealer will sort it. Love the car though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one mate, the best colour too, I thought there was a roof spoiler on that second picture until I looked closer and saw it was another car...
If you've just got it the dealer should sort it for you!

Cheers guys, yeah I've had it a week and it's got a warranty, I'm sure they'll sort it. Fab looking motor, the neighbours adore it already.

Previously had an Accord Type R and an EP3 Civic, had a few cars in between but it's nice to get back to the red H.

Dam now i want one even more

I keep seeing them around. Im in the process of sorting stuff out so I can buy one.

Im hoping to get a 10 plate onwards :)

my clutch squeeks quite badly sometimes on my 08 plate, i got mine at a private dealership with a 12 month RAC warranty! Does anyone know if i would have any luck getting it sorted through RAC or are thay likely to claim it's a manufacturers fault and deny me?

Very lovley car and welcome to the forum :)

With regards to the clutch squeak, my ep3 started doing it about two days after I got it. Solved the problem by looking up under the pedals and spraying some silicone lubricant spray on the pivot point. Havent heard a noise from it since

Welcome to the FN2 club!! Nice and tidy looking example there.

With regards to your clutch take it to your Honda dealership and ask them to strip the clutch and re lube the master cylinder, I had this done and only paid £40 labour, for me so far it seems to have resolved the problem.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I drop the car off tomorrow, they have arranged a loan car for me while they look at it.

Aside from the creak sometimes when I lift up the clutch I also get a movement in the brake/throttle pedal, as if they are being lifted up too. Difficult to explain but it makes me suspect the whole pedal assembly is at fault, I don't know.

Be interesting to see what the dealer says when they take a look at it.

Car is back, new clutch pedal and master cylinder replaced under warranty, we will see how it goes. Not great for a 20k mile car from a main dealer, but hopefully it's up hill from here.

And on the plus side, this is what I averaged on the way home (before I ran out of patience and hit vtec)

puzutuvu.jpg

Car is back, new clutch pedal and master cylinder replaced under warranty, we will see how it goes. Not great for a 20k mile car from a main dealer, but hopefully it's up hill from here.

And on the plus side, this is what I averaged on the way home (before I ran out of patience and hit vtec)

puzutuvu.jpg

how slow were you going to get that ??

I was cruising at 40-50ish using the cruise control over twisty country roads.

If you behave and use the cruise I find the FN2 very frugal, I easily average 32+ on my daily commute.

Hi Dan, not that far from you no. Occassionally go into Kent, I bought the car in Tunbridge Wells.

Gazzakickboxer- nice to see another local Black FN2 :)

Back