• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just got my "almost overnight parts from japan" :)

My car is now getting its windows tinted professionally. Cant wait to get it back tomorrow. Almost all parts are here now, even got the front swaybar from Canada of all places. Heavy piece. Hopefully ill get everything installed tomorrow. At least the airintake and the exhaust. The fujitsubo looked even better than i imagined. Perfect size.

Also got my Type-R caliper logos

Made a little picture to illustrate :)

Looks like it's Christmas for you again :wink:
You didn't really need new mounts for the front JDM anti-roll bar as it's the same diameter as the Euro one.

Would the RM01A back box have the same fitment as the standard backbox?
When it comes to installation.
Can you take some photos of the RM01A side by side to the standard exhaust system please?

Im getting a k-pro and a wideband lambda when i get more money. Broke at the moment (i wonder why) :) Since the k-pro will once more make me broke i will have to find a map from someone with a similar setup. Then i will get it properly tuned on a dynopack later on.

The swaybar came with the mounts so i didnt pay any extra for it. Actually just payed 40£+shipping for it unused in honda package from japan. An american rsx guy had bought it and didnt want it anyway.

I can try to take some photos tomorrow if i can get my girlfriends camera until then. About the backbox i dont know, but as you can see in the picture it has a tightening band thingy included

Trung said:
Would the RM01A back box have the same fitment as the standard backbox?

Looking at the pipe work on the photo it doesn't seem to bend as much as the original

Carl

Christmas another 8 Months away aint it :)

Nice though got to say well impressive

your gonna be happy with your RM-01-A mate! i loved mine when i had the CTR! 8) 8)

looks like you have some nice kit to go on the car there! 8) 8)

Alex

Back