• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just got my self a fn2

hi guys im new to the forum.heres couple of pics of my older cars to my current fn2.not sure what my plans are for it yet.but no doubt ill be hooked modding by the time ive read through everones build threads.

45425877.jpg

79321942.jpg

0f6b4784.jpg

b5a6f93c.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0532_zps4eb07469.jpg

IMG_0533_zpsd664e8d1.jpg

IMG_0534_zpsb11f4729.jpg

IMG_0530_zpsd5f38b79.jpg

cheers for looking guys

What do you think of the Civic and the K20 compared to the Megane sport if you don't mind my asking?

Car looks great as do your older ones.

cheers guys for the replys :) im saving for a house so not sure what I can do to it due to money however I still can have a wish list, wheel refurb, caliper paint to deep candy apple red, miltek exhaust, hks rsk induction kit if not then I'll do an air box mod with hks panel filter.then remap.maybe lower It. to the above question, my megane was the rare 175dci ren sport.looks exactly the same etc to the petrol versions ie 225 & 230.being 175bhp diesel it felt quick due the the amount of torque literally pulling you into the seat where as in the civic it doesn't.so in a weird way my megane felt quicker but infact its not the civic is.but I love hitting the vtec its an awesome sound.fuel wise i used to do £20 a week diesel and now im doing £35 a week petrol so im pretty happy :D

hey guys just a update.i bought it back in march and had to have a operation on may 3rd.so the car has sat there since until 20thjuly when i then decided I was fit enough to drive it.boy does it feel good to be back driving again after 11weeks with my feet up resting :D

well while ive been off i done a little bit of buying bought loxys hks and rad cap, mugen oil cap(ebay real or fake I do not know),mugen socks as ive heard there add an instant 10bhp ;) and some mugen badges.

well yesterday decided I was to have a play around with the car wash etc and fit all of the above.

IMG_08011_zps0f8120a5.jpg

mats were well worn,took the type r badge off and jet washed the mats.replaced the badge.I know the badge doesn't look straight but I got it in line with the trim.

if it bothers me too much ill move it to be inline with the edge of the mat.also easy to change to a type r badge if I get bored with them

IMG_0797_zpse53de593.jpg

IMG_0798_zps38fb010e.jpg

IMG_07991_zpsbbdc30cd.jpg

next on the list to get are
flashpro
exhaust(miltek or custom)
springs with frsu
rims+tyres

cheers for looking guys

I know mate tell me about it.ive only been out of my leg brace since Monday.but last week thought eff this im going for a drive.

Deep Pearl Bronze, nice colour choice dude, looks like a carbon copy of mine. Nice collection of cars you've had too.

Love those wheels/colour combination!

cheers man!im not sure if I like them yet.i have one slight problem lol I got brembos coming end of the month and my offset is 40.from what I read I should be okey but does depend on wheel shape/design

Hey all another update.

Got this bad boy solid fab 3inch single exit to fit tomorrow, can't wait. Does anyone on here have one?

_57_zps754b60ff.jpg

_15_zpsaaae920f.jpg

Back