• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

just picked up my FN2 CW

A few pics of my new car,

CIMG1452.jpg

CIMG1454.jpg

CIMG1455.jpg

CIMG1456-1.jpg

Awesome Zepp!

Absolutely awesome - just what I'd have if I could lay my hands on one for the right money.

Love it.

Like the last photo. One of the few photos I've seen that shows off the true colour of CW. :smt023

Got any plans for mods?

Looks like the windows have already been tinted. :lol:

@Loxy

I'm still really tempted by one of these - the girl at Honda keeps ringing me up and texting me when they get fresh used stock of FN2's in.

CW with CW wheels is the ultimate combo IMO.

@Loxy

I'm still really tempted by one of these - the girl at Honda keeps ringing me up and texting me when they get fresh used stock of FN2's in.

CW with CW wheels is the ultimate combo IMO.

They do look stunning in the metal. Like I said, pictures don't normally do the colour justice, but that last one does.

Cool as hell mate :cool:

A lot of people don't rate the FN2, but I'd have one in a heartbeat, especially in CW

Very nice mate. I personally dont see why people dislike them so much.

Last pic looks very good.

TRO had Hazardous' CW FN2 on display at JAE in 2009 and I said then I was going to get one. I was that taken by it.

4 months later I got my FN2 with the promise from the wife that I could get an LSD fitted to it in the future as I had a hard time convincing her I needed to get the CW for the chrome bits, LSD and HIDs.

Nearly 18 months later I'm finally getting the LSD. :lol:

Back