• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just scuffed one of my alloys :cry:

So gutted and pissed off at myself. :evil: :evil: :evil: I can't believe it. :cry: :cry: :cry: Feel like screaming but I gotta keep it all pent up cause I'm at work!

*sigh*

smeg said:
Ah well. Not the end of the world.

sorry dont know why but thought this was funny :lol: :oops:

not sure why but no matter how careful you are, you will always kerb your wheels somehow.

i'm currently debating whether or not to referbish mine at the moment as i found quite a good cheap local place who would do them.

GaryMan said:
smeg said:

not sure why but no matter how careful you are, you will always kerb your wheels somehow.

i'm currently debating whether or not to referbish mine at the moment as i found quite a good cheap local place who would do them.

Same boat pretty much all mine are done at some point or another...have debated getting them refurbed but luckily my neighbour can get them done on the cheap through his motor trade contacts.

Riflez said:
GaryMan said:
smeg said:

Same boat pretty much all mine are done at some point or another...have debated getting them refurbed but luckily my neighbour can get them done on the cheap through his motor trade contacts.

My wheels are horrible. Most of the shiny lacquer has come away on the front nearside and its really badly curbed. I want some new ones or maybe get these sorted out. They will only get this way again in another 4 years time though.

No matter how careful you are they always seem to get marked.

Having mine refurbed on Friday, they are not that bad but I hate scuffed wheels and as I've just bought the car thought I'd treat myself!

£50+vat per wheel to repair face at your home/work - Perfection Alloys, come highly recommended apparently, he knew instantly that you need a special colour for the ATR!

the local place that mine will be going in is only £140 to repair and refurb and also in colour if you want !!!

that works out only £35 per wheel :shock:

tempted to get my OZ Superleggeras done in gunmetal rather than back to silver 8)

That's a cheap price, would be interested to know how good they are.

Will try and do some before & after pics, not sure how good they will be as the wheels are not obviously scuffed unless you are fairly close up!

Done one of mine the other day but managed to sort it myself.Just a quick rub down spray up,then laquered today :)

Back