• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

just some info if anyone knows MASE (tuner state side)

Just to let you guys know Mase (steve mason) will be over in the Uk around the 10th to the 17th of March

He will be doing some tuning but also attending the South Mimms meet aswell

anyone wants any info pm me

phil

yeah alittle bit of a guru, haha, he managed to get 606 whp and 380 ftlb tq out of my stock f20 engine at 125k, and now with my built engine 616whp 410 ft

he has a website but did not want to come on here advertising, just for info and if people wanted to pm they could and i can let them know

phil

Ah that's yours, were you the guy who shipped his car over to the US for the development?

Got your PM, I'll do you a reply matey.

yeah alittle bit of a guru, haha, he managed to get 606 whp and 380 ftlb tq out of my stock f20 engine at 125k, and now with my built engine 616whp 410 ft

he has a website but did not want to come on here advertising, just for info and if people wanted to pm they could and i can let them know

phil

I still want a pass ride Phil :(

He working down @ Charlie's again?

:lol::lol::lol: I'd love to as the fuelling isn't the best low down.

Or -1 front sproket and +2 rear and your never be down that part of the rev range again ;)

This is what I've ordered up from renthal.

(also bump for MASE, Totally changed my car's map around. So much smoother power and made much better low to midrange grunt)

Last edited by a moderator:
Or -1 front sproket and +2 rear and your never be down that part of the rev range again ;)

This is what I've ordered up from renthal

:twisted: But I watched a vid on that & motor/A road cruising would be like being stuck in 5th all the time Spenc :(
Although it would help me conquer my wheelie fear :p

It'll be excellent on yours though mate, yours has a much higher top speed, so won't feel so much like hard work when you do have to hit motorways. :cool:

:twisted: But I watched a vid on that & motor/A road cruising would be like being stuck in 5th all the time Spenc :(
Although it would help me conquer my wheelie fear :p

It'll be excellent on yours though mate, yours has a much higher top speed, so won't feel so much like hard work when you do have to hit motorways. :cool:

-1 front +2 rear is geared for acceleration :twisted:

every -1 front is 12mph less

and every +1 at the back is -4mph

so basicly I'm going to cut my top end down to around 148/150mph

also you should ride a STR the front wheel is much harder to lift then your mate! maybe something to do with the rake?

-1 front +2 rear is geared for acceleration :twisted:

every -1 front is 12mph less

and every +1 at the back is -4mph

so basicly I'm going to cut my top end down to around 148/150mph

also you should ride a STR the front wheel is much harder to lift then your mate! maybe something to do with the rake?

Yeah, thats what I was getting at, but put it badly I think :oops:
I still think you'll crack 150mph on yours even with the different sprockets.
You going to get them @ the show?

I have ridden one. Although I can't confess to trying to get the front wheel up :p
You're probably right, the arse of the STR is higher than mine for sure.

No mate ordered them via Laguna Motorcycles in Maidstone,

along with a pair of tasty brake/clutch leavers ;)

Dates for tuning will look like they will be 13th and 14th with the possibilty of the 12 if there is enough interest

Back