• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just written a letter to Honda UK

C

Cat

Regarding the shoddy sevice I got from my dealer (my dealer no more I hasten to add!)

Anyone had to do this before? Did Honda UK respond favourably?

Through my dealings with HUk, I've found they are as bad as the dealers i.e not returning phone calls etc :roll:

I still have yet to find a dealer I completely trust :evil:

I must say though got good feedback and help when I contacted the Swindon plant, I even got to speak to the Manufacturing Manager. He couldn't do enough to help.

Well done cat give those edinburgher stealers a blasting.
I just go to Peebles Brown Bros now.

I've not really got a grumble with the edinburray lot but they don't seem to give a feck.

Fraz

I wrote to Citroen UK when i had a problem with my dealer, they wrote back and basically said they weren't going to do anything about it! :evil:

Avoided the dealers and will not buy a Citroen again, not that that's a bad thing! :lol:

hovblackctr said:
I wrote to Citroen UK when i had a problem with my dealer, they wrote back and basically said they weren't going to do anything about it! :evil:

Avoided the dealers and will not buy a Citroen again, not that that's a bad thing! :lol:

I had a terrible time with Peugeot

paul.goffin said:
Through my dealings with HUk, I've found they are as bad as the dealers i.e not returning phone calls etc :roll:

I still have yet to find a dealer I completely trust :evil:

I must say though got good feedback and help when I contacted the Swindon plant, I even got to speak to the Manufacturing Manager. He couldn't do enough to help.

Snap, had the same thing. None of them act like they give a Sh*t or care. I've just gone to another dealers now and reject all calls i get from the old one. I still get calls 2 months later from the old one telling me they have my part in stock now :lol: :lol: :lol: . eeejits.

I sent a letter to HUK and noted on it that I had also sent copies to both dealers concerned.

Instant reply from HUK and a reply few days later from the 'bad' dealer . So I assume they got a bollocking from HUK

:twisted:

It wasnt chathams by chance was it i think they have a really bad customer service not forgetting their twats that run the sales department.

I have to say my Honda dealer are great. Altho I may have to take that back now the CTR has no warranty. They'll probably take me for everything I own when I drop it in for it's next service!

You're millions of miles away Cat but for anyone down South G & M Motors in Gravesend are fantastic! 8) :D

KT
x

Jap Tart said:
I have to say my Honda dealer are great. Altho I may have to take that back now the CTR has no warranty. They'll probably take me for everything I own when I drop it in for it's next service!

You're millions of miles away Cat but for anyone down South G & M Motors in Gravesend are fantastic! 8) :D

KT
x

No good for me :lol: :lol:

However I have since got good feedback from some of the guys and girls on TRS about decent dealers to use ... know where I'll be getting my services done in the future!

Back