• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K pro version do I have

I think you'll have to plug it into your laptop and find out using a program called 'K Manager'?

Open it up, what colour is the circuit board?
Kpro 1 and 2 were both green boards,
Kpro 3 is red
Kpro 4 is white

If its green should be a serial number on the board which will tell what version it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
KPro 4 comes with Bluetooth. :D I will be going KPro4. I have the Hondata app for my iPhone and when it is installed will be able to talk to the Kpro direct to monitor things and any fault codes.

If you got to Hondata site get the additions there.

Tbh depending on what you plan on doing, I wouldn't worry too much about which version you have.

What can't I do then with my version Adam or what plans can't I do

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I don't really know the ins and outs, but you can still datalog, but just not for as long. The Kpro V4 has a faster chip, has flex fuel and bluetooth, it also has some protection parameters like lean situations, overboost, low oil pressure etc, but that'll all come with the cost of adding extra sensors I imagine like most other standalone units.

Like I said, unless you're looking to add loads of protection, datalog quite a bit or run different fuels, its not much I would worry about. You could always sell the Kpro and go for a k100 if you're not really interested in anything other than a good map. Most people won't need anything the Kpro V4 has to offer really.

Back