• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K tuned 3" oval cat back exhaust

Hi guys just looking for some advice and help really, I have looked through and couldn't find anything perhaps I missed it .

I have bought and fitted the k tuned 3" oval exhaust system it sounds amazing, loud but amazing. Once fitted though I found the pipe at the back of the bsckbox was touching the ARB. Had anybody else got this system and did they have this problem? Could anybody give me any advice as to how I could raise the exhaust slightly to give clearance over the ARB please. Here are some pictures I took before re connecting the ARB

Thanks in advance guys

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Until you had posted about this exhaust I had never seen it, I really like the idea of the oval b pipe keeping ground clearance as stock!

Until you had posted about this exhaust I had never seen it, I really like the idea of the oval b pipe keeping ground clearance as stock!

Great exhaust, very well thought of and really is as high as a OEM mid pipe. Really happy I went with the exhaust I have noticed it seems to not be very well known in the UK for some reason. Really looking forward to when I get the rest of the bits so I can get it mapped and see what type of power gains I get over other similar setups.

3b4cea96f655371cdbb904e39502786f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back