• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

k100 ecu question

hi
just a quick question :)
how much is a k100 ecu worth on average???, i considering buying a second hand one all ready tuned up
with map readings around 244.9bhp:cool:

i know this power can only be achieved with the correct mods.. he has given me a list of what modifications his ep3 was kitted out with , im half way there atm

ive been told buy the seller i will need to get this ecu coded to my car, apparently half-hours work with honda....

some friendly advise would be appreciated
thanks Aaron

Probably about 500 i would say. if your buying you can get it tuned again to your car for £250 to £350 but you would need to go to where he has had it tuned as it will be locked inless its unlocked. every car is different so i would advise getting it retuned or keep your eye out for a kpro.

Yes you will need to go to honda to get the ecu immobiliser to your key think its £50.

K100 is a chip that is installed into your OEM ECU and is not actually a complete ECU like the K Pro.
I pressume you would be buying the mapped K100 including the ECU as a straight swap for your standard ECU?

If you do buy it then I would recommend taking it to a well known Hondata dealer/tuner such as TDI north/CPL/Eurospec and get them to re-map the K100 to the mods which are on your car. It's not wise to use an already mapped K100 and run it on a different car, the immobilizer would be an issue too.

If your going to get it done, get it done properly otherwise there will be host of problems

Back