• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K100 fitted now EML light on?

Just got back after having a k100 fitted, really happy with the dyno chart smooth power delivery, but after about 80 miles from driving it home the eml light is now on! When I turn the ignition off and restart the car it stays off for about 5 minutes then comes back on. Is this normal? Has anyone else had this trouble?

Not had mine mapped but coming this year.
Have you gone de-cat at the same time?? And rear o2 sensor not been mapped out?? Possible???

Best bet is to get a computer plugged in see what the code is. it could be totally unrelated to the map.

Yes I've been told by someone else could be the secondary exhaust sensor. Think I will get a mate to plug it in to diagnostics anyway. I f ing hate the EML light on!

Who did the remapping? Have you had a word with them?

Just waiting for an email back as its a Sunday think there closed might try ringing in a bit. Might have a quick look around see if its nothing obvious bit annoying though!

Update: plugged in to the diagnostics and came up with 02 heater sensor circuit malfunction bank 1 sensor 1. Managed to delete it but still keeps coming up after about 2 minuites of driving. So does this mean I need to replace for a new one I guess?

Ok weird that it's broke on the way home after being on the dyno, on the up side I got

237.3hp 168 ftlb

With the following bolt ons

Eurospec first dyno session ep3 k100

RBC Intake manifold
Teg M indution
Solid fab custom manifold with 3"collector and true 3" exhaust

Cheers mate! Trying to get my graph up but I'm struggling as I'm not the best at computing! Seen the sensors on Tegiwa for £175 anyone recommend elsewhere or a cheaper place?!

If I can give you one piece of advice, do not scrimp on these sensors.

Buy cheap, buy twice.
Buy genuine honda or you'll probably have to buy another in a few months time.

Cheers mate! Trying to get my graph up but I'm struggling as I'm not the best at computing!

I've deleted your post in the dyno chart thread. Just post it again when you've sorted out how to do it.

dyno thread on! think i will take your advice mate and get a honda one just have to keep the light on for a week or so!

Would be a waste of time buying them as you don't know how long they have left.

Buy a new sensor from honda.

It was only a heads up for him as a stop gap till he could get/afford a new one. After having car k100/pro'd and dyno tuned forking out for a new sensor might not have be possible..

But yes I agree a new one from Honda should be a must :)

Back