• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K100 help

Hello, ive bought an ecu with a k100 fitted. My problem is finding someone to recode it to my keys. The only place ive found so far is honda durham who want 70 quid and have warned me if i go ahead with it it may wipe the map off.
Anybody know someone reputable other than grinspeed or tdi north? Cheers

You can't wipe the map off as it has a separate circuit board inside for the map.
I believe now TDI North offer immobiliser programming. May as well get it coded and mapped correctly all at the same time.

I will be going to tdi north for a map when its finished, but until i save up for the rest of the parts i want i want this on.
The k100 has been mapped already for cold air and cat back at tdi north apparently, which is what i have so should be good until i can afford intake and exhaust manifold.

Plus i dont want to go tdi north twice unless i have to, its 2.5 hours each way

Cheers

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Same again here, bought a ecu with kpro and already mapped, need recode for the key I think, so, £70 from the dealer? If this kpro, I guess could be upload the map in the laptop program and download again if the map had been wipe off right? Never used it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Durham Honda quoted me £70, I had it booked in to get the ecu changed and a spare key coded but they cancelled the ecu change saying they wouldn't want to do it on a saturday morning incase it went wrong or took longer than expected. Dunno, they don't seem keen to do the job.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Back