• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

k100/Kpro fuel econ.....

Hi guys,

well after only having my 3rd DC5 for around 2 weeks im already looking at a k100 or kpro:lol: iv had 7 type R's now but never remapped any of them.

Im really interested in peoples experience with improvements in fuel consumption. Are we only talking a few mpg or is it like 5mpg+ assuming the same driving style etc.

I know its the wrong car if im after an eco machine lol but to be honest its more of general interest. Also helps with my case to the mrs when im meant to be saving for a house:lol:

Also is it realy worth it getting one if im just going to have an AEM CAI and a spoon N1 cat back with the OEM manifold? TBH im not going to add anything else so I assume the k100 will be more cost effective?

Thanks matt

Hey Matt, hope she's keeping you entertained :D, good to see you're already planning more mods! The RM01a not loud enough for you eh!?

Obviously the car doesn't have Kpro so I haven't experienced directly but from all i've read and heard the k100/kpro is such a good mod it's almost worth doing on a standard car! MPG wise people have talked about 40+ with everyday driving. A great mod all round!

Back