• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K100 or KPro for EP3

Has anybody got either?

Is KPro worth the extra?

The thing that concerns me a bit is sending engine management light on, as I had engine management problems with my old Ren Clio and kept losing power. Can this happen when put a chip on the car?

What extra power can you expect roughly with these? It would be on an otherwise standard EP3 Type R.

CPL Racing seem a decent company to get it done at, has anybody had any dealings with them?

what mods do you have? i suggest you go with k100 as its abit cheaper unless you want to adjust and do datalogging etc

When the time comes I'm prob going to go with k100, cheaper being the biggest thing. That and I won't want to mess with it

Have a search on the forum, plenty of information. Also read the stickies.

I was only joking. The reply by 'milano chris' was 'ready the stickies', hence my joke. Since edited to 'read the stickies'. Only light banter :)

Got the K100 installed and mapped by CPL Racing last week and all I can say is wow. Has totally transformed the car especially mid range :)

Do your research, there are plenty of threads about which tuner to use (and which not to use). I've said it before and I'll say it again, even if I lived in Kent, I'd still travel to TDI North.

Back