• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K100 vs CPL Reflash

A proper map done specifically for your mods will give you more power, more torque and better MPG. It's a no-brainer.

Agreed. A mapped car would be better than mine. Of course it would. But it costs more thats all Im saying? The comment regarding the mapped car over taking me is also obvious and unnecessary, a car thats had nore money spent on it is going to be faster? Unsure what the need for that comment was?

Dont get whats so hard to understand, I havent suggested a mapped car isnt better. Ive just said its £310 more. If the difference is as noticeable as everyone makes out, it appears to be worth the extra cash over the reflash. That doesn't mean that the reflash doesnt offer any improvements over the stock set up does it?

I have the option to go and get a live map from CPL tomorrow If I wanted. However I dont have the cash to spend on mapping what is a basically modified car. For me, the reflash has exceeded expectations, and i recomend it to anyone. If not just for the cost saving but the inconvenience.

Im obviously not going to get anywhere with this, unless you spend your £675 with TDI or Eurospec your opinion is obviously invalid. Might as well lock this one guys.

I will be getting my car mapped soon but need to know what bad experiences did you guys have with cpl? Must know! I'm prepared to travel as far as where tdi north is so that's not a problem. Please fill me in guys.

Eurospec are highly rated for mapping too, they're somewhere in Surrey iirc. Somewhere closer than Warrington anyway.

I will be getting my car mapped soon but need to know what bad experiences did you guys have with cpl? Must know! I'm prepared to travel as far as where tdi north is so that's not a problem. Please fill me in guys.

With them being a three word name you can't search for them via the site. If you use this Google search instead, you can search for the term.

There will probably be some stuff in there somewhere.

Thanks Loxy/Tdi North, will definitely have my car mapped by Romain. Done my research and he's the man when it comes to mapping and not so far for me! Ta guys.

suprised that tdi north dont recommend tdi south if vtecker is in london had mine done there and frsu and find there work and knowledge top notch

Back