• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

Just out of interest where did you spot this for sale? seems a cracking price

Where else but good ol` ebay :lol:

I was just looking for bits for my car and thought hmm yeah why not :lol:

I`d pay nearer 13k at a Honda dealership for sure

Oh and it has a 2 year warranty with a nationwide company too

My engine bay on my 54 plate ctr with 32k miles

P1010048-21.jpg

looks like your plastic coating on the battery strap is peeling mine was the same so painted it with pasticoat black along with the 2x car horns as they where stone chipped

The recaros are the shizz my man, felt so comfy when I got my prem, love them!!

They look great. But does anyone else find that they are a bit narrow on the base? On a long drive my right leg starts to go a bit dead because they are a bit tight! :lol:

They look great. But does anyone else find that they are a bit narrow on the base? On a long drive my right leg starts to go a bit dead because they are a bit tight! :lol:

I find my right leg can get a bit strained after a while, as the support shelf you pull out from under the seat only supports your left leg (when on the footrest) as the cushion does not reach the bottom of my right leg

PS nice sig
thumbup.jpg

Just a wee mod. The OEM gearknob is freezing up here in the mornings, so I ordered a titanium one from, well, you know where

EP-Racing-HS6-shift-knob-003.JPG

Super lightweight, like holding an odour-free fart. Same place I got my spoon-copy one I had on the 51 plate, but I prefer the look of this one to the burnt effect

19032008343.jpg

19032008345.jpg

19032008346.jpg

£22.50 delivered. Not too shabby

looks nice mate, hope it wears well :D:D:D:D

get some red paint in the numbers on top for the finishing touch

Sold the lightweight knob, it`s weighted for a reason :twisted:

Put a K&N filter in to keep the air flowing. Dunno about performance gains but it`s good to think it`s not being starved of oxygen

DC5 pedals en route as we type

Lovely clean car that mate,good thing about silver is it looks cleaner for longer i think.:cool:

Yes I agree, and doesn`t show scratches so bad. This is actually my fourth silver civic, 3rd EP shape

Got a parcel delivered at work, didn`t have a clue what it could be :confused:

Then I seen it was USPS, and I remember having a conversation with the Parcel Force man when he picked up my old Magnex, he recognized the box i`d used from the Supply Sqn at RAF Kinloss, and asked me where I worked. So the nice man delivered this parcel to the front desk :)

07042008350.jpg

Cost me $260, but the good fellas at Kamispeed declared a value of $80, so I paid no customs fees :D

Shipped on 26th of March

That`s my job for tomorrow anyway. Will post pics fitted then

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitted them, was well easy. Footrest clicks in, clutch and brake pedal slide on and stay put via Loctite, and gas pedal is 2x12mm bolts out and disconnect speedo cable (very easy)

Without further ado...

08042008354.jpg

08042008355.jpg

08042008356.jpg

Back