• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

That rear fog light looks awful. Tell "Bush" to at the very least get one put at the bottom of the bumper or integrated into the rear lights like the UK civics. Spoils an otherwise lovely looking car.

Yeah you're not wrong mate, I remember your thread where you wired the fog light into your light cluster, and with that she is seeking a garage that will do the job.

Pics of fitting the clutch, fly and diff

DSCF0318.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

DSCF0321.jpg

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF0323.jpg

fook me you don't do anything by half do you nick.
superb mods you have put on it:cool:.
i bet its a beast to drive now:twisted:.

Mate it's much more eager than stock, it's as if it wants to drive itself and I am just there to steer and brake.

sounds like quite a transformation.

i would love to get mine in the spec you have but not sure if i should take the plunge and spend some pennies on it.

i would be very happy to get around 230bhp out of her but not sure what mods to get.

Spend spend spend, it's worth it believe me. Never had a car this long without looking elsewhere, and I won't be for a long time.

what did the it set you back to do clutch, flywheel etc???

car looks sweet :cool:

Clutch was £230, flywheel £250, 3 x oil seals £26, 2L Amsoil MTF £30, 2 honda bearings for the Quaife £50, Quaife itself £635, plus £391 to fit everything.

£1500 or thereabouts.

I had no plans to do the above but the clutch started slipping so it made sense to do it all at the same time.

Mate what a build - I've just read all 62 pages and love your modifications. Great car and a cracking thread, loving the humour in here also. :cool:

So, what's next? :p

You still against lowering the car? :twisted:

Back