• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

My exhaust scrapes on my drive so I need to do something about that first, but with Christmas coming I am going to have to wait until next year before I continue on the suspension. That will give me time to research the best kit for me.

Need to get my slam panel trimmed next.

Thanks for the comments :)

Come February you will be listing "repaving driveway" as one of your mods just so you could lower the thing :lol:

3167595795_8c038acf37.jpg

:-k

Looks awesome Nick. Sorry I didn't get the pic emailed to you, I just came on to do that but checked here first to see if you had got it already.

I want these wheels :lol: Think I might need a new wheel or 2 now anyway :mad:

Cheers dude, I agree I need to lower it. I want BuddyClub N+ coilovers after being in Terry's, very low but feels as comfy as mine.

[video=youtube;od0G7rjqWa0]old link autoupdated[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, the car looks gorgeous with the GM Torques :cool: I can't wait to see what'll look like if/when/once lowered.

How much more do you have planned before the build is complete? Because it's pretty well modified at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye mate the rims make a big difference, like high heel shoes on a woman.
Modding the car is never ending, limited only by finances. Coilovers are the next big job

Aye mate the rims make a big difference, like high heel shoes on a woman.
Modding the car is never ending, limited only by finances. Coilovers are the next big job

The 'pointed' high heel shoes, on a woman - big difference indeed :p:D

Surely that's got to be it then right? After the coilies?

Probably not, more engine work such as cams, stoptech brakes, mugen spoiler, touchscreen double din, skunk2 rear LCAs, the list is endless

Probably not, more engine work such as cams, stoptech brakes, mugen spoiler, touchscreen double din, skunk2 rear LCAs, the list is endless

What cams are you looking at Nick - Toda??

Yeah I think a Mugen Spoiler would look cool, especially if it's the carbon Seibon replica - the sides painted satin, with the rake left carbon looks :cool:

I can't wait to pick my EP3, I have a fair few ideas for that in mind.

Oh, and yeah - I'll have the Spoons off you, if you get the StopTechs :D:p

Back