• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 NA tuning

Hi All,
I’m current tinkering with my premier edition. I’ve swapped some bits over from another car I have therefore I’m looking to map it again shortly. However I’m just wondering if there is anything worth getting before.
The current engine changes are
Skunk 2 drop in cams
RBC manifold
tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold
Gruppe M Airbox
Speed Fab 3” exhaust
KPro V4

Is it worth looking at RDX injectors? Or bigger throttle body?
Also im thinking about hondata gaskets for the inlet manifold and throttle body.
any thoughts on power figures ?
Cheers
Dayle

A bigger TB may help as you are running cams. Power wise? Depends on the tuner and dyno but anywhere between 240-260 or so would be about right I'd have thought.

Gotta match that intake port to the TB too don’t forget :) I don’t think you’ll need any extra capacity from injectors, but it may help slightly with spray pattern/misting given the age of the OEMs at this point.

I’m running grams 550cc on the mini’s b18, duty cycle is really low at full chat, around 60%. That’s making 227bhp/173lb so won’t be far off what you need.

Back