• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K24 Block, K20 Head

im not too clued up on engines etc but there is an ep3 for sale near me for a decent price, the guy has combined a K24 block with the K20 head, i was wondering if anyone could explain what this means to me? has anyone ever done it before? is it worthwhile or is it full of problems? cheers for any help. :)

Pretty much stock reliability as far as I know. As long as it has been done properly and properly mapped of course.

according to the ad he's ran it for 35,000 miles without having it mapped properly, im not sure if this is a big problem or not, im not too clued up about all this stuff :$

according to the ad he's ran it for 35,000 miles without having it mapped properly, im not sure if this is a big problem or not, im not too clued up about all this stuff :$

35k miles on a stock map? Surprised at that, would be nowhere near the potential of the engine.

yea, thats what he says in the ad, says with a map should be puttin out approx 250 bhp. it sounds a good deal to me, im just not sure about the longevity of the engine :/

Back