• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

KA20a2 Swap???

What is a KA20a2 engine swap?? and what benifits would you get from it? Heard about it on youtube..see the notes made below the video

[youtube]F45i2-_9_To[/youtube]

Erm The K20a2 is the motor the Americans often swap into their Si's. The Si comes with a K20a3, which has 160 bhp. The A2 is what they have in their RSX, and what we have in our cars already so you would get no benefit if you did it. The JDM car has the K20a which comes with a little more hp. I think that is it, I am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong :D

yeah having a Type R EP you would be down grading if you did that swap, our cars here in the states suck, so for us with like a 98 EK hatch it would be a good swap... RevHard makes a turbo kit for an EP and it screams, one of my buddies had a RevHard kit on his K20A3 and it hauled, so the same kit on a type r would be amazing.....

yeah i didnt realize he was askin bout the K20A2... i forgot you guys have all the good motors over there.... :(

Back